Degree auditing is a way to compare the courses you have completed with your major and minor requirements.
Students with a Declared Major
Accessing Degree Audit
- Log into your SIS account.
- Under the Registration tab, select “Degree Audit.”
- At the top left side, select “Move Courses.”
- To move a course, there must be a drop down option.
- Once you’ve selected the course you want to move, click “Move Course Here,” then scroll back up and click “Stop Moving Courses.”
Try Alternate Paths
If you decide to change your path, another window will pop up and show you your alternate path options. Once done, click “Submit.” Your audit will then adjust to your new path. If you want to change it back, just reselect your original path.
Checking the Requirement Fulfillments of a Course
If you aren’t sure if the course listed fulfills a certain requirement, select the “Show Course Title” option. Your course name and number will then show up for the selected area.
Students Without a Declared Major
Since you are not yet declared, you cannot automatically run a degree audit. Follow the steps below to create an audit as an undeclared major using “Add Goals.”
Setting Up Degree Audit
- To create a new degree audit for a major/minor of interest, select the “Add Goal” button.
- Select “Arts & Sciences/Engineering Undergraduates.”
- Select the year in which you entered the university.
- Click “University Degree Requirements.”
- Keep clicking in the tree until you can select the major or minor you want to try.
- Once you’re finished, scroll up. Name your new audit list, then click “Save Academic Goal.”
- To view your new audit, highlight it and select “Create Audit.”