The Office of Academic Advising encourages undergraduates to explore opportunities and excel as they identify and achieve meaningful academic and personal goals.
- Advice for freshmen on academic challenges and choices
- Guidance for all students on their academic progress
- Assistance to students looking to win national scholarships like the Fulbright and Rhodes
- Guidance to students wishing to study abroad
Hours of Operation
- Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Walk-in hours: Monday – Friday, 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- You may contact the office at 410-516–8216 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Walk-in hours during the first two weeks of the fall and spring semesters: 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. No appointment is needed to see the advisor on duty.
To determine who your academic advisor is, see the advising staff directory. Then, access your advisor’s calendar on Advite to make an appointment. Or, see the advisor on duty during walk-in hours.
To make an appointment with a WSE academic advisor, call the Office Academic Advising at 410-516-7395.