The Study Consulting Program has put together “quick tip” resources that are tailored specifically to Hopkins students!
- Time Management – Are you looking for better ways to manage your time between classes, clubs, research, etc?
- Note taking – Having trouble with taking notes for class?
- Writing papers – This guide will assist you with organizing your thoughts, creating an outline, writing your draft and constructing your final paper!
- Procrastination – Having trouble getting motivated?
- Study skills – What skills are essential for being prepared for class?
- Organic chemistry tips – How to survive Organic Chemistry?