All major and minor requirements for the Krieger School are listed on the e-catalogue.

First-year students

  1. All freshmen in the Krieger School of Arts & Sciences are classified as “pre-major.”
  2. In spring of their first year, students meet with their academic advisor to declare their major.

Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors

  1. Go to SIS/Online Forms to complete and submit appropriate form.
  2. The system will allow you to submit changes to your Major or Minor via the SIS/Online Forms. However, as we approach your expected graduation date, your ability to submit such requests will cease at which point you will need the assistance of the Advising Office. You can either schedule an appointment with your Academic Advisor or Coach, or you can attend an Advising Drop-In session and speak with the Advisor-on-duty.