For Faculty Advisors

Academic Requests – Submit a Leave of Absence or Exception to Academic Policy request.

Advising Staff – List of academic advisors and who they advise.

Career Center – The Career Center supports KSAS and WSE students by providing resume reviews, interview practice, information about careers, and access to recruiters from top companies.

Course Search – Search for classes in SIS.

Counseling Center – The Counseling Center provides emotional support and assistance for students’ mental health needs while they are at JHU.

Credit Limits – Information about credit limits for undergraduate students and how to apply for an exception to a credit limit.

Directors of Undergraduate Study, KSAS – A list of DUS for the Krieger School of Arts & Sciences.

Directors of Undergraduate Study, WSE – A list of DUS for the Whiting School of Engineering.

Engineering Advising – WSE Undergraduate Advising provides general academic support to all undergraduate engineering students.

Entrepreneurship and Management – The Center for Leadership Education houses six academic programs and a variety of experiential programs. The center’s faculty provide assistance to students looking to start a business, find an internship, or make career decisions.

Important Dates – Calendar of noteworthy dates and deadlines by term.

National Fellowships Program – The National Fellowships Program guides undergraduates, graduate students, and recent alums toward their most effective applications for nationally competitive fellowships.

Major/Minor Requirements – See requirements for all programs in the Academic Catalog.

Pre-Professional Advising – The Office of Pre-Professional Advising serves current students and alumni pursuing career interests in the health care or law professions.

Student Disability Services – The Office of Student Disability Services advises students with disabilities on available services, guides them as they request accommodations and assistive technology, acts as a liaison with their instructors, and provides advice and mentoring throughout their matriculation.

Study Abroad – The Office of Study Abroad promotes, supports, and develops international programs that foster creativity, discovery, and excellence in undergraduate education.

Transfer Credits – Learn how to receive credit for transferred courses and access the Permission to Transfer Courses form. More information can also be found in the Academic Catalog.

Tutorial Project – The Johns Hopkins Tutorial Project is an after-school tutoring program that provides academic support for elementary school students. Children are paired with Johns Hopkins University students and receive one-on-one help in reading and math in this program.