Creating Your Advising Profile
- Gather the following:
- AP score reports. If you do not know your AP scores yet, make your best guess as to your possible scores.
- Transcripts from any college courses you have completed.
- Your parents’ home and work phone numbers.
- The phone number and name of an English-speaking emergency contact person if your parents do not speak English.
- Consider the type of activities in which you might want to participate during your time at JHU. Browse the following websites:
- Student Engagement
- The Center for Social Concern
- Complete the freshman advising profile online at my.jhu.edu by using your JHED login information. The profile should take 15-30 minutes to complete, and you have the opportunity to save and complete it later if you are interrupted. Please submit your profile by the posted deadline.